You Can Change the World
- Avoid single-use plastics
- Throw a plastic-free party
- Make a compost bin and reduce waste
- Start a herb garden
- Grow bee-friendly flowers
- Learn about where their food comes from
- Be kinder to others, share and donate
Every day, we see a problem we would like to fix. A piece of rubbish in a green, grassy park. Plastic water bottles buried in the sand at the beach. A garbage bin overflowing onto the street. A skinny, stray dog. A homeless person on a cold day.These problems seem impossible for one person to change. But we can fix them, if we each do our part – one step at a time.
This practical guide is designed to empower kids to make changes in their lives to help make a difference in the world. Filled with information, ideas and activities, and interspersed with features on amazing children around the world.
This book shows kids how to:
Kids are on a mission to make our earth a better, safer, happier place.
And anyone can join in.