PT01 Numark Scratch
- Built-in adjustable scratch slide switch
- User-replaceable scratch slide switch keeps the action going
- Protective dust cover and integrated carrying handle
- Powered with included AC adapter or six batteries (not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Cartridge included
- Removable slip-mat
- Class-compliant USB connection for PC recording
- 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- RCA line and headphone outputs
Ideal for artists and DJs who want to enrich their sound, the Numark PT01 Scratch portable turntable lets the user scratch and cut in the studio or outdoors. The system comes with an AC wall adapter to allow for use with wall outlets, but also runs on batteries to let you animate the next pool party or outdoor event.
The PT01 features an adjustable scratch switch, which lets you fine-tune the system for right- or left-handed use. The turntable is easy to adjust by simply unscrewing the scratch switch and comes with a handy slip-mat to make light to heavy-handed scratches easier to perform.
Make your performance even more impressive when you use the stereo input to connect your phone or any other audio source and scratch along a background beat of your choice. Use the handy gain control to boost the volume and play your tune loudly on the built-in speaker, or connect your headphones via the designated output for private listening.