Whether you're an out-and-proud witch in progress, or a witch in the broom closet, this spellbinding beginner's book will teach you how to discover the natural magick within you, and use it to thrive! Magick has the power to transform your relationship with yourself, the people around you, and the natural world. Featuring introductions to everything you need to know to get started in your Craft, this is the ultimate guide that you will want to return to again and again as you develop your practice, and discover how magical Witchcraft is as a form of self-care. Including tried-and-true tips and tricks taken from The Witch of the Forest's personal grimoire, learn about:
- How to build a budget-friendly practice using only simple tools and ingredients in your cupboards
- The witch's wheel of the year
- Candle magick
- Herbs and foraging
- Divination, such as tarot, scrying and pendulum dowsing
- Creating your own sigils
- A witch's relationship to the moon, sky and nature
- How to practice witchcraft discretely in the broomcloset
... and much more! Suitable for every type of witch and witchling - green, house, eclectic, solitary, or undecided! - this book also includes a pendulum board that you can remove to help answer all your questions. If you are a witch in the broom closet, simply remove the jacket from this book or download as an ebook for more discreet reading. Ground yourself in your magick, and embrace the simpler, but just as powerful side of the modern witching hour!
- Discover your magick. Connect with your inner & outer world.
- Wake the witch within and kindle your own personal source of power with The Witch of the Forest's Guide to Natural Magick.
- Written for beginners!