Cloud Weather Station
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming.
This unique cloud-shaped storm glass is a traditional way to forecast the weather with a modern twist!
The crystals inside the cloud-shaped glass respond to air pressure and atmospheric fluctuations to accurately predict the latest weather conditions.
It makes for an attractive and practical desktop display, allowing the observer to forecast the possibility of clear skies, wind, snow, storms or rain. What a great conversation starter!
A neutral and appealing gift for those who are hard to buy for.
Predicting the Weather with the Cloud Weather Station:
Dimensions 12.6cm x 11cm x 5.1cm
Made from high quality glass with a beechwood base.